• • • COURT RULES • • •
READ THESE RULES AND BE READY TO SIGN PRIOR TO USING THE COURT.
THE PERSON WHO MADE RESERVATION SHOULD ENSURE THEIR
GUESTS ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES:
VIOLATION OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN BEING DENIED ACCESS
1. Complete a waiver on your first visit only. Parents must complete a waiver for each child under the age of 18.
2. Everyone who is associated with a reservation must sign in each time, with name, date, and time.
3. Absolutely no food of any kind inside the building.
4. All beverages must be in spill proof containers. Disposable cups with lids are not acceptable.
5. Absolutely no alcohol or tobacco on the property. This includes chewing tobacco.
6. Please keep the portable bathroom clean. Accuracy of placement is as important here as it is on the court.
7. Use clean, non-marking court shoes only. Please check the tread of your shoes and remove all small pebbles before playing.
Shoe pick available in basket on table.
8. Balls and paddles left out are not to be removed from the building.
9. The Lobster ball launching machine is for rent only.
10. When you leave:
• Turn off AC/Heat/fan if you used them.
• Turn off the inside lights by pressing the button on each switch.
• Do not touch grey taped light switches.
• DO NOT lock doorknob. Once outside press lock icon on keypad to lock door.